OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
The strategic account manager plays a critical role in building and strengthening relationships between ICON and key clients. The strategic account manager is responsible for achieving sales growth across assigned accounts, and identifying areas of opportunity for ICON to expand its services within the client organization. This roles blends aspects of technical support management, client management, developer management, account management, customer service, and quality assurance. Above all, the strategic account manager is responsible for ensuring high client satisfaction.
- Manage key accounts as assigned
- Define and achieve strategic account objectives
- Identify and report revenue goals for assigned clients
- Establish, build and strengthen, long-term client relationships
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
- Proactively suggest solutions and generate ideas to meet client needs
- Act as liaison between accounts and internal teams
- Anticipate, identify and resolve problems in a timely and effective manner
- Allocate appropriate internal resources to effectively serve the account
- Advise and guide client and internal teams on effective strategies to achieve goals
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years account management in a digitally-focused agency or digital project management role with client relationship responsibilities
- Excellent communication and client relationship management skills
- Strong familiarity with content management systems (WordPress, Drupal), as well as various project management tools
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- Experience with Google Analytics and other back-end reporting tools
- Collaborative, adaptive account leader
- Excellent analytical skills & problem solving skills
- Background in and/or understanding of project management principles and agile development a plus.
Email your resume to email@example.com