ICON Interactive is a full-service digital agency that represents the merger of extraordinary design and powerful technology. Each initiative, each project, receives the full weight of both sides of the brain, rendering beautiful imagery that engages the eye, and functional control that gives real purpose.
The Drupal Developer is responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal 8 core and contributed modules
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Experience with Drupal internationalization, custom user roles & permissions, Drupal 8 migration
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Experience with deployment management, GIT and AWSThorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
ICON Interactive is a digital agency with an amazing client list that includes automobile companies, pop artists and entertainers, record labels and more.
If you enjoy agency life, you’ll appreciate ICON’s flexible, fun and creative atmosphere.
Email your resume to HR@IconInteractive.com