ICON Interactive is a full-service digital agency that represents the merger of extraordinary design and powerful technology. Each initiative, each project, receives the full weight of both sides of the brain, rendering beautiful imagery that engages the eye, and functional control that gives real purpose.
With decades of experience, ICON has served multiple industries: from automotive and music to health care and consumer products. We help organizations with many different configurations meet their goals in the digital space and beyond. We do this because we love it.
Mission: Award winning design, simplifying the most complex ideas to create unique experiences, to connect brands with people.
We are adding a DevOps Engineer to our team. Successful Candidates will possess the following skills and experiences:
- Good and clear communication in concepts like Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD, and cloud (AWS) infrastructure management.
- AWS Cloud solution design/implementation, Application Development, Deployment.
- Cloud architecture, automation, involvement in development for Cloud, as well as projects like Cloud migration and adaptation of software services.
- Curiosity, problem solving and a passion for improving quality.
- Building and supporting highly available and scalable infrastructures.
- Design and Implementation of Continuous Integration and Delivery model with products like Jenkins to ensure delivery of new content is fully automatable with pipelines that do automated integration and functional testing.
- Participate in incident responses, then design/develop remedial solutions.
- Ask questions. Be present. Challenge. Offer solutions. Think with product owners and software engineers.
- Document ideas, design infrastructure as code in diagrams or graphical representations and be creative when doing this.
- Proactive engagement of product owners and software engineers to understand, collaborate, and present alternative solutions to improve product reliability.
- 7+ years DevOps/Systems Engineering.
- Strong system skills (Linux, shell, networking, security).
- Experience with cloud systems (AWS, Google Cloud).
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline or others.
- Experience with security topics/tools in the cloud and in the devops world.
- Use AWS technologies and tools like Docker, CI/CD Tools, AWS Services, Puppet and others.
- Knowledge of virtualization and containerization platforms (AWS CloudFormation, AWS ECS Docker, Terraform).
- Strong hands on scripting languages experience (Ruby, Python or any other language).
- Great communication skills in meetings, pro-activeness and desire to participate in different projects.
- Strong understanding of application and system monitoring.
- Experience with database technologies (Cassandra, Mongo, MySQL).
- Understand Infrastructure as Code
- Experience working as a sysops engineer with coding skills
- Experience with wide range of AWS services: ECS, CloudFormation, Lambda, EC2, S3, and others
Send your resume to HR@IconInteractive.com.
This position can be based in Ann Arbor, MI, Boston, MA or New York, NY.